Raiderlink is your campus online connection that connects you to the resources you require to fulfil your duties at Texas Tech University.
Every beginning student is in need of knowing what Raiderlink is. Well, Raiderlink is the Texas Tech University undergraduate website, according to their website Raiderlink is the “largest online research platform in the world.” That’s right, in the whole world! This website is in place to help in-progress or in-coming students in beginning their academic careers. The website has students in mind in every way possible. TTU Blackboard – Texas Tech University Blackboard Login
TTU Raiderlink portal provides access to Registrar’s resources like the registration of classes and grading process, TechMail, announcements, your status on leave, Transportation & Parking Services, and more. This is the only location to go to for all your campus-related requirements for Texas Tech University.
How does ttu raiderlink Login Work?
To sign into Texas Tech raiderlink portal,
- Navigate to portal.texastech.edu.
- Enter your TTU eRaider username.
- Enter suitable data.
- Click on the “Blue ” Sign In” button to sign in.
How to create a brand new eRaider account?
Your ERaider Account is your key to the kingdom of Texas Tech University. It can be used to access the majority of facilities at TTU for which you be required to sign in electronically.
If you’re a TTU student, it is likely that you already have an account with eRaider since accounts are created automatically, based on a connection to the school. Utilize the setup code that is provided to you in order to establish the account. UTSA Blackboard | MyUTSA University of Texas at San Antonio Login
If you don’t have a setup code make sure you check your non-Texas Tech email account(s) for a text message coming from firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Texas Tech staff member who manually authorized your account. Alternatively, Contact IT Help Central who can send your code back to you. You can check your spam or junk folder for the message if it’s not within your email inbox.
If you are unable to locate the code to set up your account Your account might already be established. Follow this “Forgot Password” process to create a new password for Texas Tech University services.
Texas Tech Raiderlink Login
To create the account, you must sign up for a Raiderlink login account,
- Visit eraider.ttu.edu and click to create an account.
- Enter the required information, then click “Confirm”.
- Read and read the “Terms for Use” declaration. Click “Agree” If you accept the conditions.
- When your user account services is authorized manually by a staff member, rather than being automatically authorized through Banner/eRaider processes. You may require manually entering your biographical details. If you are asked for this information, enter it in carefully before clicking to continue.
- The screen for setting up eRaider will require contact information that will be used to assist you to reset your secret key in the future, or to inform you about the activity of your account. Select a contact phone number as well as an alternative email address, and press to continue. It is necessary to enter an email address and phone number to continue.
- This eRaider system will transmit confirmation codes to contacts you have specified in the earlier step. Examine the contact number you have specified as well as your alternate email address to find the code(s) that were sent to you. Input your code(s) in the correct fields of the set-up screen, then click to continue services.
- Create the password you want to use that is in line with the guidelines. Then, click Continue. Then, you won’t be asked for the secret code anymore So, make sure you type in the secret code you’ll be able to remember services.
- Check and confirm your information to submit. Click to complete the account setup.
- The setup of your account is complete. It can take up to 30 mins until your account is completed. After waiting 30 minutes, you should be able to sign in and access eRaider-authenticated services.
How do you reset your TTU Raiderlink account password?
What should you do if you lose you’ve forgotten your eRaiderlink password?
- If you do not know your current data, browse to eraider.ttu.edu and click the Forgot Password button.
- Enter your username for Raiderlink and birth date. Then, click Continue.
- If you have a TechID or your Social Security number (SSN) is within the Raider system you will be asked to input one of the two. Enter the TechID or your SSN. Then, click Texas Tech University Continue.
- To confirm your identity for verification purposes, the Raider system can issue a verification code to the contact number you have provided in your account with Raiderink. Select SMS Message to receive an authorization code sent to you via the form of a text message sent to your mobile phone or voice call for the code to be received as the form of a voice message that is automated. After that, click to continue to allow the verification code to be delivered.
- If you have selected “Text message” as the first option, check for a new text message that has the following words services.
- If you selected “Voice call” in the earlier step, you’ll get a call from the number with the following words: Use this code to reset your data to CODE.
- Input the code you received in the box marked “Enter Code.” Then select to verify.
- Create a new password you want to use in both fields. Then, click Set Password.
- Your eRaider data has been changed. Please allow up to five minutes for the data to function on all eRaider-authenticated services. If your data has expired, it may take up to two hours for you to regain access to certain IT services.
How do you obtain your Texas Tech Raiderlink username?
- Visit eraider.ttu.edu and then click To Forget Username.
- Fill in the required information Click Continue.
- Now add Your first name, last name, and “DOB” your date of birth
- To confirm your identity, to verify your identity, the Raiderlink system will transmit a verification code to the telephone number you’ve entered within the Raiderlink account. Select Text or Voice Call to receive the code via text message, or voice call to get the verification code as an automatic voice phone.
- Simply click Continue until you are ready to allow the codes to be sent to you.
- If you select “Text Message” in Step 3, make sure you check your phone for a text message.
- If you select “Voice call” in step 3.3, you will receive a call.
- Input the code that has been provided into the box that is marked “Enter Code”. Then, click Verify.
- Your ERaider username will be displayed services.
If you forgot your username:
- Visit the Raiderlink website and click ” Forgot Username?“
- Complete the required details for identification and you’ll be provided with your username.
If you need assistance regarding your username and password, please contact IT Help Central at 742-HELP (742-4357).
Texas Tech Raiderlink FAQs
What is the purpose of raiderlink?
Raiderlink is your campus online connection. It offers registration for classes as well as financial services, campus calendars announcements for campus events and search engines local weather forecasts, and links to many other services offered by the University.
What is the eRaider?
Your ERaider username is your TTU Electronic Identification. The eRaider account is a unique username and password required to use a variety of services within TTU which includes Raiderlink.
Your texas tech raiderlink account lets you connect to the details of your TechMail (e-mail) access the Internet and access Raiderlink to sign up for short computing classes, avail online courses, build your own personal website, download software for free, and more for texas tech raiderlink.
How can I obtain my Texas Tech official e-mail address?
Outlook.com is an important part of Texas Tech University’s Office 365 subscription. It provides access to TechMail, the official ttu.edu email service. TechMail is free to TTUS as well as TTU faculty, staff, and services students.
How do I sign up for classes through Raiderlink?
Visit the Raiderlink website. Select the “TTU MyTech” tab. Then, under “Manage My Enrollment”, select “Registration” for Texas Tech University.